October 5, 2022 – 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Bolton Public Library, 738 Main St, Bolton, MA 01740
This month is will be something we have never done before…Our Personal Knitting History. We all have one and it would be great to hear about yours…
* When did you start knitting? Or was it crochet?
* Who taught you?
* What was the first thing you remember knitting?
* Did you knit or crochet a bazillion of something?
* What did you knit and never knit again?
* What do you love to knit now? For you or for others?
Please bring anything that you still have from your early knitting, or just anything that is your favorite thing you have now.
November will have Deb Gerhard of Spruce Lane Designs coming to show off her work and teach us about two the Cusp Shawl and Beneath the Summer Skies Shawl.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone!